Gain More Traffic from Google’s People Also Search For (PASF) Feature
For the last few years, we have been working on growing our blog traffic as part of our long-term seo in Ahmedabad strategy. We know that it can be confusing to get your blog started and grow it into something substantial.
There is a lot of information out there about how to do so online, but not much information about what makes your blog successful in the first place.
This is where this article comes in!
What are the People Also Search For (PASF) Feature?
The PASF feature allows you to see how your website ranks on Google when other people search for specific terms or phrases related to your business.
You can also use this data to identify which keywords are driving traffic from organic search results and then optimize those pages accordingly. The benefits of doing so include:
- Increased brand awareness – If someone searches for “SEO in Ahmedabad” and sees your business listed as one of their top results, they might be more likely to click through and learn more about what makes you different from other SEO companies or SEO agencies in town!
- Improved SEO – By optimizing these pages with structured data markup (SEM), we’re able to provide additional backlinks pointing directly back to our sites from within Google’s internal database; this helps boost rankings even further!
HOW TO USE PASF GOOGLE SEARCH TERMS?
- The PASF Google Search Terms tool is a free service that helps you find search terms related to your business.
- To get started, enter the term you want to research into the box below and click “Get Results Now!”
- The results will appear in a new window. There are two ways of viewing them: as a list or an infographic. You can also click on any result for more information about that topic.
Google’s People Also Ask (PAA)?
Google’s PAA tool is a great way to find out what people are searching for but not finding answers to.
PAA is a powerful feature for identifying the questions that your audience is asking about your business. It’s not a replacement for PASF (People Also Search For), but it can be used in conjunction with PASF to help you get more traffic from Google!
People Also Search For (PASF) vs People Also Ask (PAA)
PASF and PAA are two features that can help you in your SEO efforts. They’re both useful for helping you understand what people search for, but how do they differ?
PASF shows you related terms that people use to find your website on Google. This is a great way to figure out what keywords they may be searching for, like “seo in Ahmedabad” or “SEO Ahmedabad”, when they visit one of your pages or click through from another site.
It also helps with keyword research because it gives you insight into which keywords might be valuable to target on specific pages so that they get more visitors through organic search results.
A related question feature (PAA) displays questions asked by users about products, services or companies – oftentimes during research sessions were specifically looking up information about them was needed before making a purchasing decision.”
This blog post was a very detailed description of PAA and PASF.
We hope that you enjoyed reading it because this is a really important topic that can be hard to understand.
If you are looking for an experienced SEO company by your side to achieve your desired website rankings, We are Studio45 the perfect match!
Contact our experts today to discuss everything about your ranking requirements.